Warner Pacific University is partnering with Providence Health to increase the number of people vaccinated in our university community and the local area through a series of dedicated COVID-19 vaccination events on Warner Pacific’s campus. Participants can choose between the Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson Vaccines, which are safe, free, and effective. Getting vaccinated against Covid-19 is the best way to protect yourself, your family, and our community and to help our community and country return to normal.
Dates and Times to receive a vaccination are:
- Thursday, July 29th 4 P.M.-8 P.M.
- Friday & Saturday, August 27-28th, 10:30 A.M.-2 P.M., and 3:30 P.M.-6 P.M.
- Wednesday, September 8th 4 P.M.-8 P.M.
- Wednesday, September 29th 4 P.M.-8 P.M.
Walk-ins are welcome and no appointment is necessary. If you would like to sign up, you can do so HERE. All ages 12 and up are welcome to receive a vaccine.
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination
- Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Overview and Safety
- Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine Overview and Safety
- Benefits of Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Possible Side Effects After Getting a COVID-19 Vaccine
- Preparing for Your COVID-19 Vaccination
- Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines