You can maximize the positive, lasting impact of your gift through one of these opportunities:
Annual Recognition Levels
When you make an annual unrestricted gift to WPU at a recognition level, you know your gift makes a difference in the lives of current students.
- President’s Club Minimum of $1,000/annually
- Associates Minimum of $5,000/annually
- A.F. Gray Circle Minimum of $20,000/annually
Lifetime Giving Fellowships
LIfetime Giving Fellowships have been established to recognize significant lifetime giving of both “restricted” and “unrestricted” gifts to WPU.
- Marilyn and Dale Warman Fellowship: $50,000 to 249,999
- Dr. Wilma Perry Fellowship: $250,000 to $499,999
- Mack and Irene Caldwell Fellowship: $500,000 to $999,999
- Milo L. Chapman Fellowship: $1,000,000 and above
The Heritage Circle
We recognize the commitment of those who include WPU at any amount in their estate plans, as a beneficiary of their retirement plans or through a deferred gift.
- Planned Gifts (charitable trusts, annuity, insurance, or other options) that benefit WPU and offer you substantial financial planning advantages
- Bequest Intentions
- Making a gift of Marketable Securities
- Making a gift through an IRA or other Qualified Retirement Plan
You may also be able to take advantage of extra tax incentives.
May 4th, 2021Portland Business Journal’s editor Suzanne Stevens recently interviewed President Brian Johnson: Warner Pacific’s pres. on Christian priorities, progressive views and the importance of showing...
April 22nd, 2021Christianity Today’s reporter Liam Adams interviewed Warner Pacific University’s President Brian L. Johnson for an article about diversity advocates at Christian Colleges in the...
April 19th, 2021New K-12 teaching degrees diversify the teacher workforce PORTLAND, Ore. – April 19, 2021–Warner Pacific University (WPU) announces degree programs that support the state’s...